Our Bra & Breast Prosthesis Fitting Experience
Find your perfect mastectomy bra covered by insurance.
Our Myya Certified Mastectomy Fitters are here to guide you through the process -- beginning to end. Meet The Myya Experience, where our experts take you from finding your best fit to living your best life.
Here’s how it works.
1 GET READY
- You can take measurements with a Certified Mastectomy Fitter from the comfort of home with the Online Experience. Have your insurance and Certificate of Medical Necessity info ready for scheduling. 2 GET FIT
- During your fitting, the Certified Mastectomy Fitter will get your measurements, answer questions, and provide product guidance.
- Then, you’ll get to choose your colors and styles of bras and/or breast forms for a 7-day at-home try-on. 3 GET GOING
- Once your products arrive, your try-on period begins. Here you can find your best fit between the three sizes of products sent. Try it on with your fave tops and just fit it and forget it!
- After your try-on period, just keep what you like and mail back what you don’t -- we only charge your card on file for what you keep after 15 days.
- Remember, you have additional bras in your shopping allotment so head over to myya.com for more color and style selections – go for it, it’s on your insurance! 4 WE FILE YOUR INSURANCE FOR YOU
- Insurance? Consider it handled. All you have to worry about is finding your fave pieces and filling your allotment -- go for it, it’s on your insurance! 5 WORK WITH CERTIFIED MASTECTOMY FITTERS
- Our Expert Online and Boutique Fitters help you take measurements and match you with your perfect product because they’re obsessed with finding you the right fit, style, and feel.